A secondary school was opened in the village of Oredezh, Luzhsky district, Leningrad region, after the completion of a major overhaul. Reconstruction work was carried out in the shortest possible time – less than a year.
The building of the educational institution was built in 1958, but since then it has never been updated. However, thanks to the state program for the integrated development of rural areas, which operates in the Leningrad region, the educational institution was quickly put in order.
The roof and engineering networks were replaced in the institution, the premises were restored, and the library and assembly hall were equipped. In addition, specialists modernized the canteen, catering department and sports hall.
Oredezhskaya school has already resumed work, opening two…