April 12-13, 2023 of the year in Moscow, at the Holiday Inn Lesnaya hotel Congress and exhibition “Biomass: fuel and energy» is a specialized industry event dedicated to the production and use of automotive and boiler biofuels from renewable raw materials: ethanol, butanol, bio-oil, pellets and briquettes. On April 13, the congress will be devoted to the production and use of fuel bioethanol. A technical seminar “SpirtExpert” is also scheduled for April 14, 2023. The main goal of the Congress – discuss the production and use of liquid and solid (motor and boiler) biofuels.
Organizer – Russian Biofuel Association (RBA). The participants of the Congress will be grain producers and traders, sugar companies, loggers and wood processors, pulp and paper mills, oil refineries, housing and communal services, gas station chains, entrepreneurs, banks, venture companies, investment funds, engineering companies, equipment manufacturers, representatives of regional and federal authorities, journalists, ecologists, scientists – everyone who is interested in fuels from renewable raw materials.
President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin signed at the end of 2018 the amendments to the Federal Law “On state regulation of the production and circulation of ethyl alcohol, alcoholic and alcohol-containing products …” adopted by the State Duma. The changes regulate the production and use of fuel bioethanol, thereby opening up new business opportunities.
According to the President of the Russian Biofuel Association Alexey Ablaev: “Both the law signed at the highest level and the Program for the Development of Biotechnology in Russia will make the development of biotechnology and biofuel markets a locomotive that can give the country an impetus for further growth based on economic diversification. The Biomass: Fuel and Energy Congress and Exhibition is a meeting place where industry participants will discuss ways to develop business in the biofuel market, given the favorable political environment.”
The event will host an exhibition, and leading experts will exchange experiences and speak on various topics, including:
- The state of the industry: the development of technologies and the biofuel market.
- European tax on CO2 and opportunities to reduce its impact on producers of petrochemicals, fertilizers and other products.
- Biofactories: engineering, manufactured products, economics.
- Production of food and industrial alcohol: subtleties of technology, reconstruction of factories, new types of raw materials.
- Conversion of distilleries to the production of fodder yeast and other bioproducts.
- Fuel bioethanol, butanol and other transport biofuels.
- Biofuels from straw and sawdust: technologies and commercialization.
- Pyrolysis and gasification: bio-oil, syngas and charcoal.
- Biodiesel, biokerosene and vegetable oils as fuel.
- Solid biofuels: pellets, briquettes, wood chips.
- Logistics of forest and agricultural biomass.
- Energy and water treatment in the implementation of projects.
- Other issues of the biofuel industry.
We invite you to take part in the work Congress and exhibition “Biomass: fuel and energy -2023”!
For accreditation questions and additional information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +7 (495) 585-5167, as well as on our website www.biofuel.com
Full version on the website Congress and exhibition “Biomass: fuel and energy – 2023”