The young man’s body was found two days later.
In Zvenigorod, near Moscow, 18-year-old actor Arsen Sukhovsky died from an electric shock in a transformer box. This was announced on Instagram * by his adoptive mother, producer Yulianna Medvedeva.
Sukhanovsky went to Moscow to enter Tabakov’s school and worked part-time at a construction site, the woman said. On the day of his death, the young man went to the boss to receive a salary that had not been given to him for a long time. Then Sukhovsky was sent to photograph the meters in a transformer box, where he was electrocuted.
Read other news on the site “Snoba”
The Supreme Court declared the loan approved by SMS “void”
The incident took place on January 12, and only on January 14, according to the Investigative Committee, was Sukhovsky’s body discovered. Medvedeva claims that after the death of her son, “surveillance cameras immediately disappeared” on the construction site, and Sukhovsky’s partner on duty was not in place. On the fact of the incident, a criminal case was initiated under the article on causing death by negligence.
*The social network is owned by Meta, an extremist organization banned in Russia