Vaping is a harmful thing, but in some cases it is too dangerous. In Khakassia, after smoking vapes over the past year, three children ended up in the hospital, and one of the hospitalized even survived clinical death. A 14-year-old child had bronchospasm due to vaping. This was reported by the Ministry of Health of the Republic.
Alexander Yermolaev, a medical psychologist at the Republican Clinical Narcological Dispensary, explained that a 14-year-old child was admitted to intensive care in a critical condition with bronchospasm. He was cured in a few weeks, but what happened gave complications. They affected not only the lungs, but also the brain.
The Ministry of Health added that children most often suffer from vapes, who consider them safer than cigarettes. Although, if you smoke vapes often, a person receives a much larger dose of nicotine and toxic substances.
Earlier it was reported about the death of a teenager due to vaping in Noginsk near Moscow. The boy’s body was found at home by his parents. Nearby were an electronic nicotine delivery system, a propane tank, and two deodorants.